Friday, March 6, 2009

Lickety Split

Last night I grabbed a slice from Lickety Split at 4th and South. I was rushing around and I pretty much scarfed it down, so I sadly can't remember too many details but here're the general notes:

* Originally, I asked for two slices, but when I saw the size of them, I opted for one instead. One slice at Lickety Split is the equivalent of 2 human-sized slices.

* I don't know if it had been sitting out for a long time or didn't have enough time in the oven on the reheat, but that thing was too soft and floppy. I had to fold my slice in half to get it to stay and I hate to fold my slices in half!

* Lot of oil. It ran down my arm, actually.

* I think Lickety Split wants to be a club/pizza place, instead of a pizza place.

* It wasn't terrible. It was food and that was good enough for me.


Lickety Split
401 South St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
(215) 413-3434

No comments:

Post a Comment