Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pizza from a vending machine? Really?

Why is pizza available from a vending machine? That's just wrong.

Now, obviously, I love pizza. But this? This is not good. In fact, I would go so far as to say this is an abomination of pizza. Apparently, there are Tombstone versions as well. WonderPizza (the first link) is an Italian company, and we all know Tombstone because we all still quote the stupid joke from the commercials they ran in the 90s. Now you can make that joke at work, in the breakroom. Fantastic.

I could go into a rant about how this is not really pizza and that it's gross and horrible but the simple truth is, I need to find one of these pizza vending machines and test it out. Immediately.

2 comments:

  1. I concur, mi amiga, but you do have to appreciate the wonderful ability to get pizza almost anywhere.

    I wonder if the pizza ever gets stuck and you need to shake the machine ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a point about getting pizza almost anywhere, but it just feels wrong.

    I wonder if the machine ever overheats from the "cooking process."

    ReplyDelete