Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jealousy

Pizzadelphia was in DC this week for a couple of days and ended up at Sonoma, a lovely restaurant on the Hill. (They have wine on tap - the height of cool.) We were texting back and forth when he sent me the single phrase that turns me green with jealousy.

I ordered a pizza.


Here's how my brain interprets this information:

1. I love pizza.
2. He's having pizza and I'm not.
3. I wish I was having pizza.
4. When is the next time I can have pizza?



Sonoma
223 Pennsylvania Ave SE
Washington, DC
202-544-8088

NOTE: I don't remember if I've ever had pizza at Sonoma. I did, however, have their black truffle risotto one time and have been dreaming about it ever since. Plus, they have wine on tap.

1 comment:

  1. next time you're in dc, make sure to head over to adams morgan, get super fucking drunk, and order a jumbo slice at 2am.
    best pizza ever.

    ReplyDelete